2 difference GSM network exchange for difference region to save fee
2 line GSM phone can be auto-exchanged, when you(A place) dial one line phone number to the base(B place), the base test and pick up anther line, you will hear anther dialing tone, you can dial the phone(C place) number again.
Used in borderline of country or difference region to save fee!
1 A brief state:
(1) If the base not be programmed into the user phone numbers in advance, any user can call base GSM module and dial-out again.
(2)If the base have saved user phone numbers (1-10), only these users can dial into the base and dial-out again.
(3) when you calls into base A , and you will hear A 'long' beep, said you can secondary dial-up again, press the # key, or after 10 seconds, the base B will automatically calling user B, you can talk with user B when user B pick up . Base will automatically into free state either user hang off.
(4) in secondary dial-up, when you pressed a key, you will hear a 'short' beep for confirmation; If you inter a wrong number, you mush press the * key to delete all just had dial numbers, and start dial again. If you dial up the user numbers, please press the # key again to immediately send out without waiting for 10 seconds.
(5) Recover factory Settings: hold down the reset key at the back of the base and then power on, the RED light for a moment show reset successfully.
For example: 123456#1#15900000001#9#15900000002# set 1 group and 9 group users
123456#1## remove the first group of user.
123456#19#888888# set a new password for 888888
2The set command
(1) To save 10 set of user number: (1-10 )# number (0-15)#
(2) Check the user numbers: 18##
(3) modify password: 19#new password (0-6) # default: 123456
3 LED light condition
(1) LED1 state: slow flash said GSM module A and the base station network connection is well.
(2) LED2 state: slow flash said GSM module B and the base station network connection is well.
(3) LED3 state: lights in A GSM module initialization state, extinguishing when finished.
(4) LED4 state: lights in GSM module B initialization state, extinguishing when finished.
(5) LED5 status:
(a) Orange lights flash in initial state
(b) Green light flash slowly in free status
(c) Red light flash slowly slow calls
(d) Red light flash quickly slow SMS status